Admin Batam-City.com dengan penuh niat baik telah mengorbankan waktunya untuk mengumpulkan informasi mengenai lowongan kerja ini, tidak ada maksud lain dan tidak ada pungutan tertentu dibebankan kepada anda. Semangat berjuang dan semoga sukses yah… 🙂
PT Caterpillar Indonesia manufactures heavy equipment products such as excavators, bulldozers, motor graders, dump trucks, wheel loaders, trucks, tractors, scrapers, road reclaimer, pipelayers, wheel dozers, material handlers and forest machines. PT Caterpillar Indonesia was formerly known as PT Natra Raya. The company is based in Bogor, Indonesia. PT Caterpillar Indonesia operates as a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc.
PT. Caterpillar Indonesia Batam, currently looking for the following professionals to work in Batam:
As a Quality Engineer at Caterpillar, you will perform a variety of duties related to the development and implementation of methods, procedures and equipment used in Quality, Process Engineering, and/or Materials Technology.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Perform project oriented assignments and be exposed to the total process.
* Be involve in daily activities to become familiar with the procedures and methods used on the assignment.
* Be exposed to various philosophies that are introduced to increase knowledge and understanding of the duties involved. Use of theory and practical application to allow for better understanding of work performed.
* Work, supported by other mechanical personnel or individuals, in Quality, Process Engineering, and/or Materials Technology may be assigned a specific area based on work load in the area and/or individual ability. Rotate throughout all areas and gain knowledge and experience needed to progress and be assigned to perform the duties of Laboratory Supervisor and/or Inspection Supervisor.
* Use computer applications to provide support to complete project assignments and conduct studies and related investigations tailored to the individual ability.
* Adhere to established standards, policies and practices (quality, cost reduction, safety, ergonomics) to in perform assigned duties.
* An ABET accredited Engineering degree.
* Able to communicate with other technical personnel.
* Interpersonal skills is essential for successful completion of work assignments.
* Experience in the field or in a related field.
Please send your most updated CV to: email@example.com
Or apply here
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PT. Caterpillar Indonesia Batam