Admin Batam-City.com dengan penuh niat baik telah mengorbankan waktunya untuk mengumpulkan informasi mengenai lowongan kerja ini, tidak ada maksud lain dan tidak ada pungutan tertentu dibebankan kepada anda. Semangat berjuang dan semoga sukses yah… 🙂
PT Caterpillar Indonesia manufactures heavy equipment products such as excavators, bulldozers, motor graders, dump trucks, wheel loaders, trucks, tractors, scrapers, road reclaimer, pipelayers, wheel dozers, material handlers and forest machines. PT Caterpillar Indonesia was formerly known as PT Natra Raya. The company is based in Bogor, Indonesia. PT Caterpillar Indonesia operates as a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc.
PT. Caterpillar Indonesia Batam, currently looking for the following professionals to work in Batam:
Caterpillar’s Manufacturing Engineer position works both independently and as part of a team to maintain and improve processes and systems used in product manufacturing.
The incumbent analyzes and recommends current and future systems, procedures, training and equipment needs based on requirements. Manufacturing Engineers provide analysis and recommendations for engineering product designs.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Identifies available fabrication processes, tools and methods. Evaluates their effects on past successes and failures and the cost of their application. Identifies gaps in available processes and tools, and develops alternatives.
• Perform technical data analysis of manufacturing processes to support management decisions;
• Design / direct the acquisition, design, fabrication and installation of all necessary tooling, fixture and machines;
• Troubleshoot day-to-day process issues, develops solutions, and monitors improvements;
• Monitor all exchange and in-house requirements;
• Procure material related to manufacturing improvements through external suppliers;
• Perform quality checks on tooling, fixture and machines;
• Analyze and deploys engineering change notices;
• Responsible for provision of Standard Work Sheet, PFMEA, Control Plan, In Process Validation, etc to be used for Production;
• Respond to customer issues and lead process improvements; and
• Provide day-to-day coaching duties for Junior Engineers.
* University or technical school degree in a Manufacturing Engineering-related degree;
* Thorough knowledge of manufacturing (painting) concepts; and
* Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Prior experience working in a manufacturing (painting) environment; and
* Ability to work with a diverse group of employees and customers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PT. Caterpillar Indonesia Batam